If you got here is because you are looking for a REAL way to make money online and you probably heard about “Wealthy Affiliate” and these two guys “Kyle and Carson” that have created the “Wealthy Affiliate University”, and that the community is “the best” out there. Well my friend, let me tell you that you are in the right place.
I will give you an honest overview of what Wealthy Affiliate is about and most importantly I will answer the question that got you to this point: Is Wealthy Affiliate Real or a Scam?
Before I get into details, allow me to briefly give you my background and a little information about me: I’m a father of two, married, bilingual math teacher in New York, soccer coach, and premium member of Wealthy Affiliate since August 2018.
Wealthy Affiliate is 100% REAL
That’s right. I’m answering your question right away: WA is 100% real. The training that you will find at WA is as promised. The technical and community support is as promised. There is nothing hidden my friends. WA is the real deal.
You will have access to lessons that will show you how to build your website, how to write content, how to use affiliate marketing strategies which will lead to making money, and how to do it RIGHT! At Wealthy Affiliate, experts will share their experience in the online business and you can take advantage of this for LESS than $1 a day (When you buy the yearly membership!).
Wealthy Affiliate never tells you that you are going to make millions in a month. Kyle and Carson are honest since day one and they tell you that if you follow the training and stick to your plan, you will accomplish your goals in the Affiliate Marketing World. You will build an attractive website where your visitors will find your content, and eventually that traffic will convert into money.
Anyone that promises success in matter of weeks, is simply lying. This will take time, commitment, and effort. However, don’t get me wrong, Wealthy Affiliate provides everything that you need to succeed. If you want to get passive income and work from home at your own pace, you must give it a try to Wealthy Affiliate.
Is Wealthy Affiliate for Anyone?
I honestly had my concerns about getting into Wealthy Affiliate and the affiliate marketing world overall because I’m not a writer. I’m a math person! A math person that never enjoyed writing or reading. However, Wealthy Affiliate provides the support that you need to get you started with your writing skills so that you can create engaging posts/pages/websites.
So, is it for anyone? Technically, I would say this is the checklist to determine if WA is for you:
1. Can you write in English? You must be able to communicate (listen/write/read) in English.
2. Do you consider yourself an “expert” at anything? You must choose a niche for your website.
3. Do you have access to a computer and can you use it? Everything is done online on a computer, and perhaps a tablet and/or phone with limited access.
THAT’S IT — THAT’S RIGHT… THAT’S IT !!!
I’m assuming that you have the MOTIVATION to make a change in your life and in the life of your family. You are still questioning if you have what it takes? NO WORRIES! I will encourage you to keep on going. I doubted about my own success at Wealthy Affiliate but I found my way through and I’m still working hard to reach my goals!
Join me in this adventure and you will see that YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH that financial stability and independence that you deserve. This will take time but you are going to be working on something that will be permanent. Imagine getting paid MULTIPLE TIMES for what you have done ONCE! (In other words, Wash a car once – Get paid 20+ times for that car)
Pros and Cons
Since I’m a premium member at Wealthy Affiliate, you may think that I will be biased on what I’m about to tell you but that is not the case my friend. I have moral values that wouldn’t allow me to sell an idea that I don’t support.
- Unconditional Support
- Great Training and Detailed Lessons
- Friendly Community
- You can try it for FREE! (No credit card needed)
- Affordable – LESS THAN $1 (When yearly membership is purchased)
- Different Ways to Make Money
- Overwhelming at times (A LOT of information)
- Some lessons need an update (However, Top Members create new training from time to time)
- WordPress (where you edit your content) may seem too simple
- English ONLY – There is no training in other languages. (Coming soon probably!)
- “ADDICTIVE” – Believe me, once you become a member, you will want to be active 24/7
Multiple Ways to Make Money!
When you become a premium member, you have different ways to make money through Wealthy Affiliate.
- You can obviously create your website and add affiliate links that will lead into commissions.
- You can comment on people’s websites and get paid per comment.
- You can promote Wealthy Affiliate to others and get monthly and/or yearly commissions.
- Add Wealthy Affiliate banners to your posts/pages and get paid for those that sign up to WA.
The opportunities are there. You can’t let this opportunity pass by. Make a difference in your life TODAY!
Experience it yourself, try it for FREE!
You literally have nothing to lose because you can give it a try FREE, no need to put your credit card information.
You might be wonder: What if I decide to stay and become a Premium Member, how much do I pay? Here are the details:
- $19.00 for your first month (promotion!)
- $49.00 a month (Monthly Membership – Access to EVERYTHING you need to succeed at WA)
- $359 a year (Yearly Membership) – BEST DEAL! Less than $1 a day!
WHAT’S THE CATCH? THERE IS NONE. You can cancel your membership at any time. NO CONTRACT!
>> CHANGE YOUR FUTURE BY ACTING TODAY <<
** Your Current Job will never give you what you can get at Wealthy Affiliate **